Monday, June 28, 2010

Mommy & Daddy to be | Erin Rachel Photography

As the sun was setting and the beaches were clearing out,
I met Michelle and David to start one of the most
a-mazing sessions to date...
Yep...you heard me right.
It was somewhat of a new place for me...Destin, FL. Yes I have shot other sessions
there but it's not my every day "backyard" where I shoot...you know?
Do you get my point?
I was able to discover new places.
They were fun places.
Colorful places.
Beautiful places.

We laughed and had fun and that's what it's all about.
Feeling comfortable with a little black box (aka a camera) in your face
Yet, you can still be YOU!
Hence the reason for soooo many images on this blog post...
and...I could have posted a gazillion and one more but I just...well
I didn't want to have anyone bored out of their mind...ha

The date of this session marked exactly a month until Michelle's due date.
(Yes a month...isn't she cute!!! AHHHH!!!!!)
I know they are beyond thrilled and beyond excited to be first time parents in July.

Just a side note...to let you know how a-mazing David and Michelle are...
we went out for gelato after the session...yes!!! l-o-v-e

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow me on Facebook | Follow me on Twitter | 985.774.9815 | erin@erinrachelphotography.com

2 comments:

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

Beautiful shoot!

MaggieMoreau said...

I am speechless.
Amazing.I'm with you..this is one of my favorite shoots so far!! Fabulous job!