Friday, December 4, 2009

Scneider Family | Erin Rachel Photography

Please sit back and enjoy this family!
As I was talking to mom on the phone about their session,
one of the first things she tells me is...
"well we're known in my family as the family that
isn't photogenic". I said well lets prove them wrong!
I think they were pretty successful in my opinion!
Hello look at the very first picture!
p.r.o.v.e.n.
Photobucket
Here you get to meet Erik and Evan...
These two are ALL boy...
and yes I love that!
Yet we know they can be sweet!
Photobucket
Photobucket
See all boy!
Gotta have a little bit of fun right!
This was his pose...his picture!
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is probably one of my favorite of their family shots!
I can see a huge print in the works! ha
Photobucket
Poor Erik had a mini melt down...
Well while he was pulling it together Evan and I got some pretty handsome pictures!
Photobucket
Photobucket
simple and love it
Photobucket
Photobucket
The "boy" talk that was going on around this time...
Isn't really blog worthy:-)
But hey mom knew how to get them to laugh...smile...and I absolutely love it!
I fell in love with these next couple of pictures. They are my favorite.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thank you Schneider family...y'all were a lot of fun!
Please let your family see these...you've proven them wrong!
Ya'll are VERY photogenic! Love it!

0 comments: